English language football websites
- The Bundesliga has its own website in English as well as its own YouTube channel.
- Bundesliga Fanatic provides background stories and match reports and is well worth a read.
- Ostklassiker is a website put together by David Tunnicliffe with great articles about fan culture and football history.
- American Geißbock – thoughts, analysis, reports, emotions from an American fan of FC Köln.
- Union in English – everything you would want to know about Union Berlin.
- Deutsche Welle is an international broadcaster. They provide reports and news in English. Their website includes a brilliant Bundesliga Blog written by Ross Dunbar and Jonathan Harding.
- Deutsche Bahn, the German railway company, has a site in English which you can use to book plan journeys.
- VRR co-ordinates public transport in the Rhine and Ruhr areas. Their English language website is great for planning journeys.
Euro Football Cities describes itself as the real football fans guide to following football across Europe – and its 50+ guides include a number on Bundesliga teams.
Getting tickets direct from the club is simple and straightforward. But there are also plenty of agencies like viagogo out there to help you.
If you want to do other things around the football, these websites are good places to start :